Discover Vasudev Elements, nestled in the heart of Sunrakh Bangar, Vrindavan’s flourishing under-construction housing community. It’s designed to cater to every homebuyer’s desires with a wide array of essential amenities. Anticipate taking possession of your dream home by July 2026.
Vasudev Elements offers a diverse selection of properties, ensuring affordability meets your aspirations. As a RERA-registered society, all project details and crucial information are easily accessible on the state RERA portal, identified by registration number UPRERAPRJ339261.
Now, let’s delve into the outstanding features of this housing society and learn more about Vasudev Elements, its floor plans, and exciting details about your future abode:
Why Customers Choose Us
Vasudev Elements Phase 1 Overview
EXPLORE THE HOLY KINGDOM
FIND YOUR SPIRIT
PEACE AND LOVE
HISTORY AND SPRITUALITY
FESTIVITIES LIKE NOWHERE
LIVE AT LORD’S PLAYGROUND
Vasudev Elements Phase 1 Amenities
Latest News Update
Total Units: 247
Drainage & Sewer System:
- Implementation of DWC/RCC pipes.
- Construction of manholes using traditional masonry techniques.
Electricity & Power Transfer:
- Installation of overhead high-tension (HT) and low-tension (LT) cables.
- Setting up of poles equipped with transformers, adhering to UPPCL guidelines.
- Installation of DWC pipes tailored to the required diameter based on MEP designs.
- Creation of manholes of specified sizes.
- Placement of pavers atop a thoroughly compacted subgrade complemented by GSB layers.
Sewage Treatment Facility:
- Establishment of a sewage treatment plant (STP) collection tank.
- Integration of a modular treatment system in line with MEP blueprints.
- Utilization of submersible pumps for the underground tank (UGT).
- Construction of a 230mm thick wall using FPS bricks of class designation 75.
- The wall is built in a 1:6 cement mortar ratio, supported by an RCC footing and column structure.
Landscaping & Green Spaces:
- Design and cultivation of landscapes and gardens, based on expert consultant plans.
- Development of rainwater harvesting pits.
- These pits are designed to filter rainwater, with their capacity determined by MEP designs.